We asked our clients why they chose MPG.
Here are the key themes:
We bring a unique perspective and exceptionally deep experience and expertise — on both the manufacturer and retail sides:
- The MPG team has experience at the senior-most levels within manufacturing and retail, with professionals who have proven their ability to succeed.
- Our approach combines rigorous analytics with an unwavering market focus and the diverse experience base of seasoned executives to deliver innovative strategies and practical solutions.
- Our clients benefit from the outside perspective of our Strategic Advisors.
- Our Sales Services team has more than just best-practice knowledge of sales, category management, and replenishment, but also deep knowledge of and experience with Walmart, Target, and other key retailer systems, processes, and critical supply chain personnel.
We value and build long-term partnerships that last:
- Regardless of client size or project scope, the hallmarks of an MPG engagement are client intimacy and focus, creating value and driving growth for clients. That’s why we have so many clients with whom we have partnered for years.
There’s nothing “ivory tower” about how we work:
- We create insight-driven solutions that work in the marketplace.
- We “pressure test” strategies so they are optimized before you put them into market.
- We don’t leave when the work starts — we work with you to design the solution and successfully implement, measure, and sustain it.